Kunal Vats's Style Case
Recently, i had the opportunity to avail the services of Merry Kaufer. The dedication and expertise displayed by the team at Merry Kaufer was exceptional. The innovative and customer friendly approach reflected the strong commitment and perseverance from the team at Merry Kaufer....
Be it fashion consultancy, wardrobe organisation, shopping with a personal stylist etc, Merry Kaufer does it all. All in all, it's the answer to all the fashion woes....
Another thing i found fascinating are the regular blogs and updates through which i keep a check on the latest fashion trends. The style wall section on the website is a must visit along with the other interesting features on the Merry Kaufer website.
Finally, i'd like to suggest all to experience this creative initiative started by Merry Kaufer.
Thank you Merry Kaufer for a wonderful and such an enriching experience.
Best of luck!
Kunal's Style Request
1. In finding the appropriate fit.
2. Colour combinations according to the skin tone.
3. Shortlisting the new and fresh season arrival clothes.
His Wardrobe Goal:
On the basis of Kunal's style request, we defined his wardrobe goal as:
1. To add articles that compliment his body type.
2. To help him have newly styled outfits using unused clothes.
3. To have a sorted winter wear collection.
4. To have a nice collection of outfits for both casual wear and occasion wear.
Summary of Style Tips given to him:
Following are stylist's recommendations to make Kunal's wardrobe more complete and sufficient for his daily and occasional outing needs:
1. Needs to add a few staple items to his wardrobe.
2. His complexion gives him the liberty to explore more prints.
3. He had a limited collection of footwear and many essentials were missing.
4. Has many unused pair of trousers and sweaters that were styled in various unique ways. A lot more could be done with this pile of clothes.
5. On his request, here are a few must have articles we suggested Kunal to have in his wardrobe.
6. Tan shoes - A staple and a must have for formal occasions.
7. A few mufflers would go well with the rest of his wardrobe.
8. Fitted jackets with some shoulder details.
9. More t-shirts/shirts/sweaters to wear underneath blazers, jackets etc.
10. Straight fit pants.
11. Dark denims- as a wardrobe essential.
12. Jodhpuri Pants - For weddings.
13. Suspenders- for the cool quotient.